“Super yummy ”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on our first night in San Jose. The restaurant was not super busy but the ambience was very pleasant. My favorite part of this restaurant was the wonderful fresh food. We ordered vegetarian combination and all the food was fresh and super good. The waitstaff was fantastic and at the end of the meal to cook/owner I think also came out to see how our meal was.
We had beers and a wonderful meal for $25. It was fantastic.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing Lebanese food in Costa Rica! Starting with little tortillas,hummus,carrots, and peanuts you can't go wrong!
I would recommend traditional lemonade, it's delicious. Great atmosphere and friendly staff :)

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Our last full day in San José, we wanted a nicer restaurant for lunch. Found Lubnan, a Lebanese restaurant on Trip Advisor. Lubnan was also close to the Museum of Art (which is nice).

It's a very cute place inside wth interesting lamps on the ceiling. The wait staff were attentive but not intrusive.

We ordered hummus and pita to start, and it was delicious. I ordered the Lamb (cordero) Shish Kabab, and my husband order the beef Shiskabab. After we ordered, the waiter pointed out that both meals came with hummus, so my husband switched his side to Baba Ganesh. I stuck with the hummus, since I had already decided we were bringing home left overs. Both meals also came with steak fries.

The food was timed well. Just when we were calling a halt to the appetizers, our food arrived. My lamb Kababs were delicious, cooked perfectly, juicy and seasoned nicely. My husband's beef Kababs were delicious. Our portions were large, and we brought home more food than we consumed at lunchtime.

This was a lovely place - a nice surprise. Lunch cost us about $50 for the two of us, but with the amount of leftovers we brought home, the price was very reasonable.

1  Thank Margie S
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous place. The Lubnan ladies drink was delicious. The food was tasty and since it was our first-taste on Libanese food it was kinda different.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and I just went there due to lhe good reviews as the exterior did not look overpromising ... Bit i was Not disappointed! I suggest to order the Mezza, turn you can try all dishes and choose what you like. Also, the staff is willing to doggybag leftovers :-). This way it is the perfect deal.

1  Thank Nikolas B