“Yummy Italian!”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Italian!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Very good quality food with an extensive menu.
The waiter was very friendly and gave some good recommendations!

• Visited February 2014

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great dinner and even better service”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I visit Costa Rica a few times a year and after I found this restaurant two years ago I keep going back every chance I get. I would say it is the best Italian dinner in San Jose. You can’t go wrong with the fresh pastas. Bruno and his staff are excellent. Would recommend.

• Visited November 2013
White Plains, New York
“A wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

L'Olivo is the restaurant of the hotel where I stayed while getting dental work done in San Jose, and the high quality of the food and service was unexpected. We enjoyed linguine with clam sauce, grilled calamari stuffed with a caper sauce, grilled seabass....all beautifully prepared and delicious. The atmosphere was lively and pleasant, the service excellent and the prices reasonable. Highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013
Zancudo
“Excellent Italian food in SJ”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My friend and I ate here together on a short trip to San Jose. I live in the country. The food was outstanding as well as the wine. Our service was very good. There was plenty of wait staff around and you could ask all of them for anything that you needed. I would recommend this place many times over.

• Visited July 2013
“Amazing personal service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

We have come here often since we stay at the hotel for our medidical mission tripsand each time thoroughly enjoy the food and the wait staff are friendly and helpful. Last night special was an amazingly tender veal stew over fettucine . Other dishes we highly recommend would be the eggplant appetizer and the seafood or pasta fagole soup
Nice wine selection at reasonable prices
Do not miss this place if you are in Costa Rica

Visited October 2013