“Superior staff and accommodations.”

Aparthotel Casa Reflejos
St. Albert
“Superior staff and accommodations.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The professionalism and quality of Casa Reflejos far exceeded my expectations.
The manager Rosella was a great help to my family many times.
The owner Richard and his family were so friendly that I have invited them to come visit at my house in Canada.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Woodland Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I just returned from spending 8 days in what I call paradise in Costa Rica.I had the great pleasure of staying at Casa Reflejos on the hillsides of Escazu,the accomodations were first class all the way.I stayed in apt.#4 which was totally updated recently with the best possible materials and appliances you could find anywhere.Every member of the staff especially Rosie the front desk manager were more than helpful and made me feel right at home from the first minute I walked in to their front lobby.The entire property was spotless and a very comfortable atmosphere to just relax and unwind from my daily grind at home.I would not hesitate one minute to again stay at Casa Reflejos when I return to Costa Rica which I hope will be very soon as I already am missing the fantastic views not only from the living room windows but also from many other areas of this mountain retreat that I called home for 8 beautiful and restful days.

Room Tip: If you enjoy watching the sunrise be sure to select a room with east facing windows
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 27 July 2014

excellent choice,whether staying 1week 1month or several months.it is absolutely wonderful place to stay.the staff are all very special and always trying to accomdate you.the views are breathtaking and all the apartments are spotless clean.the pool and the barbecue area and gym. are also an added bonus.i would never think of staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: we love #10 great views and cool breezes but many stairs.#2newly remodeled,very nice and less stairs...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yessenia S
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Greetings, I had the pleasure of staying at Casa Reflejos for more than a month. Where I live my neighbors were building a house and my place became uninhabitable. I had heard about Casa Reflejos and thought I would try it. Nice spacious clean room, kitchen with all the utensils, hot water in all sinks shower, no bugs, great maid service, great location close to everything, good Internet access, cable TV, phone, beautiful view of San Jose and it was very quiet. There is a very adequate gym, jacuzzi and an outdoor barbecue area with pool if you want to relax and hang out. I could go on...you can't go wrong staying there, you won't want to leave.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank David H
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I just spent a weekend there because our house in Costa Rica was being fumigated. We rented a 2 bedroom apt. and we loved our stay. The staff was very nice and the swimming area awesome. The only drawback I had was that it was a bit hard to find

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Fred S
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We rented a one bedroom apartment (number 10) in Casa Reflejos for five weeks from February 17, 2014. From the moment we entered it we simply loved it for its space and a spectacular panoramic view of the city and mountains.
The apartment is very clean, well maintained with furniture of very good quality and all the appliances necessary to make your long stay a happy one (all of which worked well during whole stay). Both cleaning and laundry services are very efficient and friendly.
Our apartment was on the third level so even during the hottest days we had a nice breeze coming from the outside; we used the ceiling fan only a couple of times.
The pool and the area around are very clean, there is always a supply of fresh pool towels. The library of books and DVD is impressive; tables around the grill are always ready to receive guests. The tropical vegetation in the garden is well tended to.
Dona Ester, the hotel owner, is very friendly and helpful, always ready to solve any problems that you might have or arrange transport and trips for you.
The hotel is located on top of the mountain and there are many stairs around so it’s not a place for travellers with walking problems or for handicapped persons.
As we prepared most of our meals ourselves, we often went to the local supermarkets and took a taxi back home with our groceries. You may buy your fruit and vegetables on a Saturday market in Escazu centro, next to the church (30 min walk) or during the week in a fruit and vegetable store located in Bello Horizonte (10-15 min walk) at very good prices.
If you plan to take a bus to San Jose, we recommend to take the one going from Bello Horizonte (the bus stop is opposite a small store with used clothes) to San Jose -La Merced. The walk to the bus stop will take only 7-10 minutes. At the beginning of our stay we went down to Anonos-30 minutes walk, very uphill on the way back.

Room Tip: Higher located rooms offer better view and cooler breeze but more steps to climb
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jolanta_W
Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Casa Reflejos
This aparthotel is a haven in bustling San Jose. The apartments, situated in a cluster on a mountain side are comfortable .clean and provided a constant cooling mountain breeze. The hotel has many facilities like BBQ, pool and whirlpool, exercise room, DVD library etc... The cleaning staff was excellent and included daily laundry service. Edith the manager was very helpful and provided local tourist information .She is fluent in English, Spanish, and German ...but she made our stay very pleasant by going beyond the call of duty by fulfilling personal requests.
Casa Reflags is well located in Escazu a suburb of San Jose close to services and provides a panoramic view of the city
Some inconveniences such as tight parking , occasional noise during rush hours and from neighborhood guard dogs are outweighed by the advantages and comfort of this aparthotel and serves as a good base to visit beautiful Costa Rica
We highly recommend this charming oasis in San Jose

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kiki077
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Rafael de Escazu
Apartotel & Suites Villas del Rio
Apartotel & Suites Villas del Ri...
#2 of 2 in San Rafael de Escazu
#13 of 78 in San Jose
Hotel Santo Tomas
Hotel Santo Tomas
#8 of 78 in San Jose

Been to Aparthotel Casa Reflejos? Share your experiences!