“Great Food, Great Service...What a Find!”

Mandala Restaurante
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Squamish, Canada
“Great Food, Great Service...What a Find!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I came here with a friend for a nice quiet meal. The food was incredible - my meal was both delicious and healthy. The white sangria was fantastic, and had very fresh fruit. The service was great and fast. The restaurant itself has a nice ambience and is very nicely decorated. Overall, the price, ambience and food were really good and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a healthier, good quality and tasty meal in San Jose or Escazu.

I will be back!

• Visited July 2014

Annandale, Virginia
“Vegetarian and Vegan Delight”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Hard to find a great dining experience on a Monday night in Escazu as many of my favorite places are closed but we stumbled across a new place, Mandala Restaurante at the Plaza Vita. Open for only a couple of months, this is a Vegetarian and Vegan restaurante and even carnivores will delight in the menu. The pizza is fantastic and the homemade deserts were incredible. I hope they have the hot pineapple pie when you visit. The Sangria here is also wonderful.

The owner and waiter were very attentive. She also carries a variety of condiments, jams, sauces, granolas and other pre-packaged food items that are artisan-made in the area's small-batch kitchens.

I hope they advertise! I want to eat there on a return visit and need them to stay open!

• Visited May 2014