All reviews huddle house front desk great hotel gas station halfway point complimentary breakfast staff was extremely helpful place to stay clean rooms excellent stay off the highway the hotel staff great room easy access enjoyed our stay we've stayed next morning
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This hotel was located in the right place for my trip. It was an excellent facility, super breakfast, free WIFI, clean, plenty of towels, TV, refrigerator, microwave, desk and comfortable chair. I wish that I had been able to stay longer and enjoy more of the amenities. Accommodating and friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RogerWK
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Thank you, Winfield Hampton Inn staff for creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere. My room was clean and cozy. The bed was perfect...I slept better than I do at home. I hope I have a reason to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 860vickyo
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Extra Friendly Staff and excellent Accommodations. Would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through this area. Rooms are exceptionally clean and front desk staff goes up and beyond to ensure you have a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrishI36FN
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I stay in a lot of Hamptons. They are my go to choice on the road and this one is centrally located to a lot of my customers, so I’ve stayed here about once a month for about the last year. Pebbles is nearly always at the desk when I check in and she is always welcoming, thanks Pebbles.

I don’t ask a lot of a hotel - clean rooms, nice people, working treadmill, ice machine. This hotel has everything I ask for, save the USA Today (a local paper would be better than nothing). The rooms are beyond clean. Hampton Inns are usually pretty clean - the Winfield Branch is spotless. New enough to have the nice ice buckets and decent furniture, and it’s been around long enough to have the kinks worked out. I don’t know the names of your housekeepers, but they should be commended. They even make you a cool little towel elephant in your bathroom.

The gym is as good and maybe a little better than most Hampton Inn gyms. The treadmills work great and I’ve done a few 10ks in there. The weights have their own area too. The gym is large enough for me to believe that it was designed into the building and not just an afterthought stuck into a bottom floor guest room.

Breakfast is good. It’s standard Hampton Inn breakfast, I can’t say the food is amazing or anything, but I have always left full. They have the standard waffles and oatmeal - there is always a healthy option and there is always a pretty good muffin. The breakfast staff is always happy and always asking if I need anything. Coffee is always available - they’ve even brewed a fresh pot when asked.

Winfield is a quaint little town. There is more to eat than just the Mexican joint and the Cedar Landing - I would recommend the Chinese place down by Walmart. I’m not a fan of the new BBQ place, but that’s just me.

I don’t often write reviews, I don’t like doing them, this feels awkward to me, but here’s the thing - I enjoy staying at this out of the way Hampton a lot. I have recommended this one to family who were traveling, I have recommended it to business colleagues, I recommend it to you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tyler C
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This was a great place to stay! It was very neat and clean and the bed and bath linens were fresh and white and clean, not dingy. Staff was very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends