“Good food”

Huatulco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Winfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We went about 4 in the afternoon. Just us there for a while. Service was kinda of slow. We were met when we came in and sat us down and give us our menu. After that it sometime to get our order. But anyway we got our order. Food was good. But after we ate it took a long time to get our check. There was just one person working the floor. At 5 o'clock there were many people coming in. And just one person to set them down. My wife notice the waiter look like he really didn't want people kept coming in. Kinda hoping they would just leave after awhile standing there waiting to be seated. But they wouldn't, anyway they were seated and it took about 15 minutes for us to get our check and pay our bill. I understand in small towns they don't staff many people during slow time. But I think could have done a little better.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

They are open just about all the time. They have the best Mexican food that i have ever had. No matter what we ordered, it was good. The staff was very courteous.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I come back to my hometown of brilliant every weekend now. I always enjoy going here. The owner is so friendly and always accommodative. They always know what we want to eat. They even make suggestion of trying some foods similar to our taste. I highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I eat here about three times a month. The food is always great and the owner is always friendly. The tacos al carbon are my favorite, always delicious and more than I can eat.

1  Thank Davesmoney
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

My nephew found mop string in his food. They said it was a string around the beef when it comes in. I think that is Not likely. I won't eat there again.

1  Thank HarleyTraveler1987