“Nice staff, Great food”

Bentonville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice staff, Great food”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Not many places to choose from in tiny Winfield, AL, but our hungry crew stopped here based on a trip advisor review. It did not disappoint! The staff were so friendly and welcoming. The food was great. I had the fried green tomato BLT and it was unique and delicious. My sister enjoyed the crab cakes. Over all a very positive experience-would definitely recommend.

Glen Allen, Alabama, United States
“Wonderful Salad Bar ”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We live about 10 miles from here so we eat here probably 2-3 times a month. The waitresses are always very attentive and the owner is nice. The food is very good, especially for the price. I like that when you order shrimp you can choose your seasoning and they are bigger shrimp, not those tiny little shrimp you get at most places. Also they have a delicious salad and soup bar that has plenty of things to choose from with the home made ranch dressing that everyone loves.

2 Thank ab_and_blakes_mommy
Auburn, Alabama
“Good home cooking”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I was passing through Winfield on business and saw this place. I order the crab cakes dinner. They were the biggest crab cakes I've ever had. Great food, great prices.

1 Thank nstacy24
Chicago, Illinois
“Great lunch stop”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stopped here for lunch based on a listing in the AAA travel guidebook. We were not disappointed. Since we were driving to Florida, we skipped the buffet and ordered sandwiches off the menu. The food was very good as was the service. The restaurant appears to be modern and very clean.

• Visited November 2013
Mayfield, Kentucky
“Great family dining”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I came here with a large group and the staff was very attentive. The food was down home country cooking and guilty delicious. I will stop here again if we ever drive back through :-)

• Visited November 2012