“Swim with the Rays in Moorea”
Review of Topdive Moorea

Topdive Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharks are plentiful at this outstanding diving site that includes a shallow lagoon and deep outside reef.
New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Swim with the Rays in Moorea”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

On a recent vist to Moorea, we took an excursion called "Aqua Blue" offered by TopDive. This was an awesome experience to swim with the Rays and many , many colorful fish. We had 2 fantastic divers from the company with us who treated us like family. We had our own underwater camera and they also had professional underwater cameras to film the experience. Don't miss this dive experience ! See some of the photos. The best thing to know .....no prior diving experience needed, anybody can do this ! This was one of our top highlights on our 10 day trip to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank John_Silk

San Jose, California
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Not impress with the diving”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I did 4 dives with Top Dive, two in Moorea, which I was NOT impressed with the diving and left very disappointed. (I had much better snorkeling experiences in Moorea in seeing marine life.) There was very little to see, other than a few Sharks and two turtles.

The dive masters were really helpful on the boat and ensured we were safe in the water, but not overly friendly. I did see my dive master take a Nitrox reading from my regulator (Yes, regulator), it was the only time I saw someone actually take a reading. (In Bora Bora, they did not even take readings, since they said it did not matter, which I thought was an odd response. Yes, the dives were not that deep, but as a diver it is my responsibility to know these things.)

4 Thank sarah999999999
Coarsegold, California
“Fantastic people and service!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Friendly, helpful,and very professional. The dive sites were amazing. We were well looked after. Safety was a priority but having fun was the goal and they succeeded beyond expectations!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“First dive in French Polinesia”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We had our first dive experience in french polinesia with the top dive Moorea.

Relevant to know, that they are a PADI center. So, quality is in their mind.

And really it is. They are inside the Intercontinental Moorea. Good for us that after the breakfast we had no problem to meet on time.

We had an awesome attention from all the team. 2 dives at the morning with lemon sharks, rays, fishes, corals,...

Dont miss it!

1 Thank Augusto O
Richmond, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“nice team to do my first dive with”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

the guys Moorea Topdive were helpful, informative and friendly, unlike the staff on Bora Bora that we had contact with.

Visited April 2014