“Customer service beyond measure!”

Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea
Ranked #7 of 30 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Created in 1993 in a little store on Moorea , our brand manages now 6 stores on Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. You can be assured to find the perfect selection of Tahitian pearls harvested from our farm in Fakarava. Other services we provide like top multilingual staffs, 30 days money back guarantees, a lifetime upgrade programs and US and European Customer services makes a perfect balance when our customers make their choice. We look forward to serve you.
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I visited the islands of Moorea and Bora Bora on my honeymoon in August 2012. Whilst on Moorea, I visited Tahia Pearls and fell in love with one of their exquisite bracelets but was not ready to purchase. We moved on to Bora Bora and Tahia Pearls was also located in the resort we stayed at (Intercontinental Thalasso Resort & Spa). Once more, I was drawn to the beautiful jewelery and friendly salesperson. I ended up purchasing the bracelet but that is not where my experience with Tahia ended.

Fast forward to January 2014, and I had the extreme misfortune to look down at my wrist and see one of the pearls on my bracelet had fallen off. I do not see the missing pearl as a quality issue but rather the fact that it is a delicate piece of jewelery. I was devastated as this was my souvenir from my honeymoon. I contacted Tahia by email to let them know and within a few days, I had a lovely email back from Matapo saying they were so sorry to hear and offered to replace the missing pearl even though my warranty had expired after 1 year. I was absolutely thrilled and surprised at their generosity. I worked with Mat over the next few weeks to arrange shipment of my bracelet to their service centre in L.A.. Mat kept me informed the entire process and even allowed me to specify the shade of pearl I wanted on my bracelet. My bracelet has now been returned in perfect condition, like new! From start to finish, I had an amazing customer service experience that is beyond the norm. All businesses should be run this way with amazing employees like Mat!

frank_tahia, Guest Relations Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

To Our happy customer.
Thank you for sharing your experience with our product and especially services. It is important to us to keep our existing clients happy which is why they are always telling their friends about us.
Thank you again for your review which means a lot to us.
Mat and the Team

in 6 reviews
"gifts"
"vat"

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were fortunate to visit the island of Moorea again and couldn't leave without visiting Tahia Pearls. Mat is an excellent salesman and took great care of us. We found the perfect piece and I feel lucky to have two lovely, quality pearl necklaces from Tahia. If we ever get a chance to return we will certainly stop at your shop again!

frank_tahia, Public Relations Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Repeat Customer.
Thank you for your great review and for your repeat business. Its always a pleasure for us to see our customers coming back all the time. I am sure the necklaces you bought during both trips will always bring back the great memories you had of our islands.
Congratulations and we await for your return.
Mat and the Team.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We spent 10 days in French Polynesia and Tahia had the best designs out of all the pearl stores that we visited, so that's where we purchased. More importantly, i accidentally damaged my necklace and their customer service to get it replaced was exceptional. Matapo handled my issue with total professionalism and I was extremely impressed with their customer service. I would highly recommend them.

frank_tahia, Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear B.....
I really appreciate your time sharing your experience with me and mentioning our service after purchase. Tahia believe in a long term relationship with our clients which is why they always come back. The designs as you mentioned, its because we got to have a Flavor for any Taste!
Tahia joins me to thank you again for your review.
Mat

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Like many other reviewers, my husband and I looked at many pearl shops and we were advised to go to see Mat at Tahia. I'm so glad we did!

They arranged for complimentary pick up and return to the resort. The shop is beautiful and air-conditioned (it was so hot that day too), so we took our time! Mat is so nice and we never felt under pressure to buy, so it was nice to have the luxury of taking our time and looking at everything.

We picked out a beautiful ring and pendant and I just LOVE them. The pearls are the best quality (and I saw a LOT of pearls at other places) and these had the most exquisite colour (green) and I'm so happy with them. When I wear them at home, I get so many compliments on the design and colour of the pearls. All of the designs are unique and you can choose between gold, white gold or silver settings.

Go to Tahia...you won't be disappointed!

Dear satisfied Customer.
Thank you for your time sharing your shopping experience with me and for recommending us. I will make sure that we keep up the standard and even improve it to make sure every customers feel they get more than the jewelry they purchase.

Mat and the Team

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 February 2014

While I didn't find what I was looking for at Tahia, it did have some of the best designs of any of the pearls shops I visited on 10 different islands in FP. They were very friendly and really tried to find me what I was after. When I go back, I'll try again to part with my money here. I really felt they were a high quality, unique shop.

frank_tahia, Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Future Customer
Thank you for reviewing us and I am glad that you notice our unique designs. Its ok if you did not find your dream pearl jewelry this trip but I want you to know that Tahia is all the time changing and upgrading our designs to meet the world's changing demands.
We look forward meeting you on your next trip to Tahiti.
Mat