“Best place to buy Tahitian Pearls!!”

Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea
Ranked #6 of 31 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Created in 1993 in a little store on Moorea , our brand manages now 5 stores on Tahiti, Moorea , Bora Bora islands . You can be assure to find the perfect selection of Tahitian pearls, harvested in our farm of Fakarava and a top multilingual service, a 30 days money back guarantee, a lifetime upgrade policy, a US and European Customer services. It will be our pleasure to serve you.
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best place to buy Tahitian Pearls!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We looked at so many pearls while on our cruise and this was by far the Best shop we went to, Mat was great!! They had quite a selection to choose from. I Love my new pearls!! We were on the MS Paul Gauguin and Moorea was our last stop before returning to Papeete.

Visited May 2014
frank_tahia, Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Huvals.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are grateful for your comments and especially your time. We stand by and look froward to your next visit to our islands in the near future.
Tahia and the Team.
Mat

Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Visit to Tahia in French Polynesia”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We recently returned from Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. We went to a number of Pearl shops before deciding on Tahia to purchase pearls. We visited Tahia in Moorea and met Mat, who was very informative about Black Pearls. Based on this information, we purchased a beautiful pearl from him, we also visited Tahia's shop in Papeete, where we purchased another pearl, our last visit to Tahia was the shop in Bora Bora, where Slyvie helped us select a number of other Pearls for purchase.
We are thrilled by the quality and price of each item. Hopefully we will use this shop in the future for other purchases.
Since returning I have worn by Pearls and gotten rave reviews. Tahia, thank you

Melody B

1 Thank Melody B
frank_tahia, Public Relations Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Melody.
Thank you for taking time sharing your great experience with us during your trip. Tahia is always delighted hearing that our product is appreciated and enjoyed by our customers shopping with us. Surely, you will have a lot of fun enjoying your pearls and getting a lot of compliments.
We await for your next visit!
Mat and the Team
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love my Necklace!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We recently returned from an amazing trip to French Polynesia. While we were there to enjoy the pure beauty and nature of Moorea, Tahaa and Bora Bora, it was also my mission to find the perfect Tahitian Pearl necklace to remember this wonderful place. We spent one day in and out of every pearl shop in Bora Bora but was never quite ready to purchase. While the stores always had a large selection there was no comparison to the quality of Pearl found at Tahia. I had spent every evening admiring the shop right there in our hotel Intercontinental Thalasso and tried on several gorgeous ones in its Tahia Pearls Shop. It was not until the end of our trip that I was ready to purchase and was fortunate to meet Mat in their Tahia Pearl store in Tahiti.

Mat was very patient and helped me find the exact pearl I was looking for! It is the most exquisite emerald green color and high quality. I cannot look at my necklace without remembering the most beautiful and exotic trip of a lifetime. Tahia was definately the best store to find high quality and selection. The experience of shopping at Tahia Pearls versus any other store is night and day! They even have a wonderful service center that would help us if necessary in the U.S. Mat said that he would personally handle any issues.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sue E
Dear Sue.
Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your pearl shopping trip. To be honest I am glad that you did check around because its the best way to notice the difference from one place to another which is very important. I am sure that every time you wear your pearl necklace will always tell a wonderful story. Our website is open in case you need our further services.
Tahia joins me to thank you for choosing and reviewing us.
Mat
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Customer service beyond measure!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I visited the islands of Moorea and Bora Bora on my honeymoon in August 2012. Whilst on Moorea, I visited Tahia Pearls and fell in love with one of their exquisite bracelets but was not ready to purchase. We moved on to Bora Bora and Tahia Pearls was also located in the resort we stayed at (Intercontinental Thalasso Resort & Spa). Once more, I was drawn to the beautiful jewelery and friendly salesperson. I ended up purchasing the bracelet but that is not where my experience with Tahia ended.

Fast forward to January 2014, and I had the extreme misfortune to look down at my wrist and see one of the pearls on my bracelet had fallen off. I do not see the missing pearl as a quality issue but rather the fact that it is a delicate piece of jewelery. I was devastated as this was my souvenir from my honeymoon. I contacted Tahia by email to let them know and within a few days, I had a lovely email back from Matapo saying they were so sorry to hear and offered to replace the missing pearl even though my warranty had expired after 1 year. I was absolutely thrilled and surprised at their generosity. I worked with Mat over the next few weeks to arrange shipment of my bracelet to their service centre in L.A.. Mat kept me informed the entire process and even allowed me to specify the shade of pearl I wanted on my bracelet. My bracelet has now been returned in perfect condition, like new! From start to finish, I had an amazing customer service experience that is beyond the norm. All businesses should be run this way with amazing employees like Mat!

Visited May 2014
frank_tahia, Guest Relations Manager at Tahia Exquisite Tahitian Pearls Moorea, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
To Our happy customer.
Thank you for sharing your experience with our product and especially services. It is important to us to keep our existing clients happy which is why they are always telling their friends about us.
Thank you again for your review which means a lot to us.
Mat and the Team
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Repeat customer”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were fortunate to visit the island of Moorea again and couldn't leave without visiting Tahia Pearls. Mat is an excellent salesman and took great care of us. We found the perfect piece and I feel lucky to have two lovely, quality pearl necklaces from Tahia. If we ever get a chance to return we will certainly stop at your shop again!

Visited April 2014
Dear Repeat Customer.
Thank you for your great review and for your repeat business. Its always a pleasure for us to see our customers coming back all the time. I am sure the necklaces you bought during both trips will always bring back the great memories you had of our islands.
Congratulations and we await for your return.
Mat and the Team.