“Very knowledgeable, safe and friendly dive shop.”

Moorea Blue Diving Center
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I went diving with my wife on our honeymoon in May and we had a fantastic time with Solange and Lino. My wife finished her PADI cert with Pascal, the rest of our dives were with Lino. Both excellent dive masters who showed us everything Moorea has to offer underwater! Sharks, corals, turtles, rays, fish, dolphins... Highly recommend this outfit to anyone staying in Moorea. Unlike other dive shops, we didn't have a boat jam-packed with other divers. Most of the time it was just the two of us!

2  Thank DanielRoman

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the wonderful Pearl Beach Resort in Moorea. I wanted to do the PADI open water certification but was terrified due to a horrible experience in Canada. Lino and Solange from the Moorea Blue Diving Center were AMAZING!!!! Not only was Lino able to get me to pass the certification, he helped my husband with some diving pointers (my husband is already certified). The diving sites were amazing(lemon sharks, rays, +++fish). We definitely want to go back:-). We absolutely loved the owners Solange and Lino:-)

1  Thank LynnDelabays
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I did a 2 tank dive with Lino while visiting Moorea. They made the whole process easy and fun. I am an experienced, but not expert diver, and it had been a few years since my last dive.
We had 3 guests and 2 instructors - due to the fact that it was the first open water dive for one of the guests. What a start to your diving experience!
The equipment, boat, and instruction was all top notch. Everything was repeated in French and English.
The first dive was to 20 meters and including hanging some bait from the boat to attract the sharks. We saw many lemon and blacktip sharks - very close. Also saw 3 turtles and many other types of fish. On both dives the divemasters were always there and helpful without being in-your-face. As I used my air more slowly, one instructor stayed down with me when the other 2 surfaced. The second dive was shallower and more of a tour along the reef. Also a good experience, but not a patch on the shark dive.
If I had it to do again I would probably do 2 one dive days and thus 2 shark dives rather than a single 2 dive trip. I think that this would be the same price

1  Thank JJ R
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Lino and Cristian provided the best attention from the beginning to the end of our day. From a friendly welcoming in the morning, to bringing us to great spots with lemon sharks, to also caring for my wife who really wanted to see turtles and couldn´t stop smiling when Lino made her hurry to see them, to holding her hand when the current was strong and to taking care of her coral scratch after dive we received an outstanding service from Moorea Blue diving. We never had a bad service at Tahiti, but these guys were able to top all others.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

We dove 3 times during our trip with this company. The dive sites were great and they are the only company(so they claim) that attract the sharks to dive with. They actually put out a chum bucket. On one dive, there were 7 sharks! Amazing. However, we felt safe with our dive masters.They tell you that between dives you will have tea. Your really do. Hot tea out of a thermos! Very different than an orange Fanta. If you are a little high maintenance on your dives, this is not the diving operation for you. We had one woman that got a little freaked out when she got into the water. They had no problem with getting her back on the boat and moving on without her. Very reassuring for those of us who have had their day ruined by inexperience divers.