“Paradise”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Tahiti beach house

house and mountain private outrigger canoe
Check Availability
tahitan neighbour fishermen
master's bedroom
living room
tahitian food
fresh raw fish and coconut milk
breadfruit from the garden
smooth lagoon
white sand
rainbow in the evening
sunset bliss
living room from the loft
roofed alley through luxurious garden
room 2
gardens
kitchen
bathroom 1
master's bedroom
terrace, front garden and lagoon
outrigger canoe
morning or evening glaze on the lagoon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Auckland, New Zealand
“Paradise”
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at the Tahiti Beach house for ten nights in October 2012, we are a family of four plus grandad, children 5 and 13 years old.
I must admit that I was reluctant to share a good review as we intend to return and wouldn't like the house to be booked out too far in advance! In fact we have already enquired about dates for next year!
The house is charming, plenty of space for the family and with everything you could need. It is very clean with a neat garden due to the housekeeper and gardener. It is situated on the edge of the lagoon where we saw every variety of coral fish on our 'Fish to see in Tahiti' guide plus more which weren't on it! We saw sharks, turtles and groups of eagle rays as well.
The weather was perfect throughout our stay- warm and dry- in fact, the way that the house is situated to the north of the mountains means that often it is raining inland but is dry in Maharepa where the house is located.
A small supermarket can be located about 50 steps from the property (closed from 12-230pm as with most shops). Outside this supermarket by night is Roulotte Mariana, with great, reasonably priced food -eat there or takeaway. Good pizza can be bought almost opposite the property. Not far away towards the Pearl resort (within walking distance) is a patisserie.
The real treasure of this property is Natea, the owner. Natea really ensured that we were comfortable and helped us to find all of the local arts and cultural locations that we were interested in. Natea speaks brilliant English too.
We have enjoyed a holiday at the Hilton Moorea in the past as well but will be reserving the Tahiti Beach House for our future vacations due to its charm, privacy, space for family, great lagoon and ability to cook using fresh local ingredients in the kitchen.
We can't wait to return!
Mauruuru,
Kirkwood family

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenience of having house close to everything needed.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kingston
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Brittscot...
Pismo Beach, California
“Memorable experience to last a lifetime!”
Reviewed 17 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

I had the pleasure to stay in the tahiti beach house for our destination wedding in Moorea. It was more than I could have asked ever imagined. Natea is truly amazing. She helped organize the entire wedding reception for 20 people including family and friends. We had live Polynesian music for three hours, a traditional tahitian feast with a delicious french pastry, lots of wine and champagne to celebrate and a DJ for six hours. Also, Natea surprised me by making flowers for us and all the guests. I was so touched by her generosity. It turned out perfect and all my family and friends said it was the best wedding celebration that had been to. The ambiance for a wedding celebration was unbelievable.
The beach house is right on the lagoon providing such an amazing view and great spot to snorkel. The house dog Tonga is so awesome. He is such a sweet dog and loves to go snorkeling with whomever would go out in the water with him. Also, the ability to use the kayak and outrigger boat anytime to go out snorkeling was so great. Not to mention the massages given by the house keeper were the best i have ever had. I can't say enough about what a memorable time we had at the tahiti beach house. Natea is available anytime we had a question or needed help with something. She is a true angel that made my wedding reception a memory to last a lifetime. Thank you Natea for all the time you put into helping and planning my wedding reception. I would highly recommend staying at your tahiti beach house and can't wait to come back and celebrate our anniversary there.
Sincerly,
Brittny and Rich

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TX
Reviewed 3 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Auckland
Reviewed 30 July 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Los Angeles
Reviewed 13 July 2012 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Calgary
Reviewed 7 July 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing