We travelled with my wife, daughter and daughter's partner, two couples two villas what could be better. We where met at the airport by Oa who new our names (no hold up cards here) and taken to two of the best villa style accommodations we have seen anywhere. After setteling in Ioane cam by and introduced himself. Ioane was in effect our driver, tour recommender, and general advisor on all things Aitutaki.
The service could not have been better, if was one of the best short holiday we have had together.
Next trip we will by-pass Raratonga and go straight to Aitutaki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aitutaki Escape is a boutique beachfront property with just 3 private beautifully appointed spacious and luxurious Villas, all fully air-conditioned, with direct access to the beach and lagoon. Each Villa has a private courtyard featuring a swimming pool, beachfront decks and boardwalks, full kitchen facilities, very spacious interiors, king size beds, lavish bathrooms, complimented with genuine Cook Islands hospitality, service and meticulous attention to detail. An onsite Cafe offers food and beverage experiences daily and all excursions and tours offered on Aitutaki are arranged conveniently onsite. This property is regarded as the leading Luxury property for Aitutaki with full focus on delivering premiere experiences via its services and facilities and throughout Aitutaki. Aitutaki Escape boasts authentic Polynesian elegance and offers its guests a secluded and safe haven to leave the rest of the World behind......... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aitutaki Escape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Escape Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Escape South Pacific - Cook Islands