WOW, what a place. I was fortunate enough to go to the Cook Islands as part of a work trip so had no idea what accommodation had been booked for me and wanted to keep it a surprise. Needless to say I wasn't disappointed with my beach-front, two bedroom luxury villa. Vane, the owner, had done a lot of world-wide research to inform his designs. He's paid a huge amount of attention to detail and nothing had been forgotten. Everything in the villa was top quality and Vane really looked after us during our stay, nothing was too much trouble. He booked a restaurant for us and then when we bumped into us in the same place, he even gave us a lift home.
The welcome pack of juice and snacks including fresh coconut water was a nice gesture and we enjoyed them while we soaked up the sun in the private plunge pool during one afternoon. Then we took out the push bikes which were also complimentary and the easiest form of transport for getting around the cute little island. I've stayed in a lot of nice places around the world but this one was by far the best, I will definitely be back. Whether you're with friends or on your honeymoon, this is the perfect place to stay for a relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aitutaki Escape is a boutique beachfront property with just 3 private beautifully appointed spacious and luxurious Villas, all fully air-conditioned, with direct access to the beach and lagoon. Each Villa has a private courtyard featuring a swimming pool, beachfront decks and boardwalks, full kitchen facilities, very spacious interiors, king size beds, lavish bathrooms, complimented with genuine Cook Islands hospitality, service and meticulous attention to detail. An onsite Cafe offers food and beverage experiences daily and all excursions and tours offered on Aitutaki are arranged conveniently onsite. This property is regarded as the leading Luxury property for Aitutaki with full focus on delivering premiere experiences via its services and facilities and throughout Aitutaki. Aitutaki Escape boasts authentic Polynesian elegance and offers its guests a secluded and safe haven to leave the rest of the World behind......... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Aitutaki Escape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Escape Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Escape South Pacific - Cook Islands