We spent 5 days in villa 1 and can only agree with what so many other have written. A wonderful place on a beautify island! Vane and his crew did everything to make our stay just perfect. A special thank you for the birthday arrangements with the house decorated with flowers, a fantastic dinner buffet and the entertainment with a band playing traditional music and young women and men performing dances.
The Dohrn family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aitutaki Escape is a boutique beachfront property with just 3 private beautifully appointed spacious and luxurious Villas, all fully air-conditioned, with direct access to the beach and lagoon. Each Villa has a private courtyard featuring a swimming pool, beachfront decks and boardwalks, full kitchen facilities, very spacious interiors, king size beds, lavish bathrooms, complimented with genuine Cook Islands hospitality, service and meticulous attention to detail. An onsite Cafe offers food and beverage experiences daily and all excursions and tours offered on Aitutaki are arranged conveniently onsite. This property is regarded as the leading Luxury property for Aitutaki with full focus on delivering premiere experiences via its services and facilities and throughout Aitutaki. Aitutaki Escape boasts authentic Polynesian elegance and offers its guests a secluded and safe haven to leave the rest of the World behind......... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Aitutaki Escape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Escape Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Escape South Pacific - Cook Islands