My wife and I went to Rarotonga and Aitutaki for Easter this year. Having been to the Intercontinental overwater bungalows in Bora Bora for our honeymoon last year we were looking forward to comparing notes - and we weren't disappointed!
We did the right thing by going to Rarotonga first because if that wasn't good enough, flying into Aitutaki was even more brilliant and I can't understand why so few people know about this gem of an island. We stayed at the Aitutaki Resort & Spa and had a fantastic time. We stayed in an economical bungalow so our expectations or attitudes weren't too high and as a result the staff were awesome and we have recommended the Resort and location to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki