We spent a glorious 6 nights here in paradise. Our Beachfront Bungalow was all we expected and more, with just steps to the beautiful lagoon.
Staff were extremely attentive and ensured our stay was as perfect as could be.
We suggest you have a Candlelit Dinner for 2 on the beach during your stay - a beautiful experience to remember.
Food was generally good and the cocktails and mocktails were sheer heaven (better value at Happy Hour!!)
This resort focuses on seclusion and privacy for couples young and old, where love and time to be together is high on the agenda. Not a place for children I may add - the arrival of which spoilt the ambiance a little!! (an intimate evening dinner in the beach bar restaurant with children screaming and running around is not my idea of paradise!!!!) Please keep this resort for adults only!!!
In all, a truly memorable stay - we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki