On our first trip to Aitutaki we stayed at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort @Spa in March 2012 and would be very happy to recommend this wonderful holiday destination.Situated on it's own private motu the resort is reached by a complimentary ferry transfer from the mainland,only 5 mins away.The Resort offers, in our opinion, the very best views of the Aitutaki Lagoon and its position assures yours privacy and exclusive vista only available to Resort guests.It was a priviledge to stay there...........and we long to return.They have two Restaurants to choose from but unfortuneately,we thought the food was little disappointing and found ourselves leaving the Resort for most of our meals.However,the complimentary breakfast was quite nice with a large selection to choose from and we could not fault the customer service or room cleanliness.While the motu is quite small,we walked around it easily in 15mins,there a many private areas scattered around the island where you could find peace,serenity and privacy in your own slice of heaven.We would definitely return.............for the view alone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki