Me and my husband have been there 5 times and we absolutely love this resort!
If you are looking for dream tropical holiday this is the place!
1. This resort is located on the absolutely TOP location on Aitutaki Lagoon with plenty of amazing swimming spots, breathtaking views , perfectly clean and clear water with plenty of fish around,
2. The breakfast menu has improved a lot and I love it, fresh tropical fruit, freshly baked croissants, fresh juices...just perfect! The lunch and dinner menu is great and there is different menus through the week and food is excellent ( we have visited every restaurant,cafe on the island and The Aitutaki Lagoon resort & Spa offers the best food )
3. The overwater bungallows are the best in the world!! The joy to wake up to such a amazing breathtaking view and to jump into the crystal tirquoise water from the bed is just unreal...
4. There is a lot of activities on the island, kayaks, paddle boards, you can order a lunch and take on the kayak and you can have a lunch on one of the uninhabited, untouched tropical islands minutes away kayaking something me and my husband have dose so many times and we loved it!!
5. Every time me and my husband plan our next holiday we always end up coming back here because we know this is the best place for REAL holiday..
6. The resort manager Rose is very approachable and she truly cares for every guest on the island and I believe is managed perfectly by this wonderful big hearted lady that she is turning this resort year by year to such a wonderful place for us to enjoy on our holidays! Its not easy to run a resort on the middle of nowhere and to please all sorts of people but she is the one that holds this place and she is the goddess of this PARADISE!!
If you ever have any problem during your stay don't let little things to take this dream paradise away from you, speak to the resort manager and Im sure she will truly help you.
7. We will be coming back here, this place is in our hearts !
Thank you for always looking after us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki