My husband and I recently stayed for 2 nights after spending a week in Rarotonga. The welcome as we came across on the ferry made us feel like royalty. The room was beautifully decorated with flowers throughout and the room itself was really nice. Our view from our room of the lagoon was so beautiful and we had a small deck with table and chairs plus there are loungers down on the beach you can use. That part of this resort was fantastic. The bar and hut staff were very friendly and helpful. The office staff were a different story - they didn't seem to want to promote Aitutaki as an island at all. Not helpful at all about any other places or activities on the main island... There was no info in your room so the office was the only place to get it and they were not wanting to share anything except for dinners and activities at their resort! As well as that the food at the resort is not that great when you are paying so much to stay here. Samades was across the way and the food was beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki