Someone stole me US 900 from the safe, I found it open, may be we left it open. I have realized when I left the the resort.
Beside the service it is not 5 stars, housekeeping is at 2.30 or 3.30 pm. One day towels were left outside the room, the deck was never cleaned, the room floor not very clean.
We have stayed 6 days and only 1 day we had milk on the room, there wasnt sweetener in the resort, instant coffee in the room. Not cream.
There wasnt coffee dispenser for breakfast, you have to prepare. Tables not set some days. The breakfast not include eggs, ham & cheese.
Spa yacuzi broken and small and dated.
Very dark at night, fire or light off.
Run out of petrol one day and the only boat to go out of the motu was unavailable.
We couldnt choose a table in Bounty restaurant for dinner even do we were there first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki