We stayed in an overwater bungalow for four nights. Bungalow was large and very comfy. Only thing that was needed was a minibar. Being an island meant there was always a sheltered beach. Food was good, staff were friendly. Spa was average. Beautiful place. Sunloungers on beach bungalows need to be updated for the price you pay. Regular beach bungalows may be better value as our bungalow deck was only useable when the wind was going in the right direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only private island, adults only resort in the Cook Islands. It is the only Cook Islands resort to offer that invention of incurable romantics - the Overwater Bungalow. And it is the only resort on Aitutaki with a truly Polynesian flavour, so you can truly savour what the South Pacific is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aitutaki Lagoon Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Lagoon Resort Aitutaki