First time in Cook Islands, and 5 days in Aitutaki was my dream tropical island holiday! The setting of Tamanu is ideal and close to the most beautiful lagoon. The accommodation is very clean and comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Thorougly enjoyed the rest. Went on Aitutaki Adventures day lagoon cruise, and Capt Puna was amazing host. Make the best rakau salad I had in the CI. Would love to visit again one day. There are no dogs on the island so apart from the roosters it is very quiet and peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm island welcome to Tamanu Beach Hotel- your casual luxury Pacific Island getaway destination, on the pristine atoll of Aitutaki. Tamanu Beach resort is located on the western coast of Aitutaki, with stunning sunset views from our beachfront Restaurant and Bar. Tamanu Beach resort offers four bungalow accommodation options, including garden bungalows and one bedroom lagoon view bungalows. All of our Cook Islands bungalows are nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Our beachfront bungalows are on the water's edge- a stone's throw from our gorgeous blue lagoon. Our stunning Aitutaki beachfront resort features 23 bungalows, conference facilities, two fresh water swimming pools, a beachfront bar and restaurant and a gift shop. Casual Luxury at Tamanu Beach Our private, white sand beach borders Aitutaki Island's crystal clear lagoon providing endless opportunities for island activities such as swimming, snorkelling, kayaking and SUPS in the azure waters. Tamanu Beach is family operated and we offer guests a truly unique Polynesian experience. Every Thursday enjoy our "Takurua" Island Feast and show - a performance of Cook Islands song, dance, fire dancing and more from our talented and dynamic cultural group. Tamanu Beach is a popular haven for magical Cook Islands weddings and honeymoons, and is within easy reach of local cafes, bars and restaurants giving you the opportunity to dine out at your leisure. Your stay with us includes the following complimentary services: •Return airport transfers •Daily tropical breakfast •All SUPS, Kayaks and Masks and Snorkels ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Tamanu Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamanu Beach Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands
- Tamanu Beach Hotel Aitutaki