First off, staff is awsome. Really friendly and helpfull. They will help you with everything you need, from booking tours to washing your clothes (for charge).
Besides from that, it was an OK place to stay. You get what you pay for.
Rooms are basic, with an pretty comfortable bed.
They are right on the beach, so you can enjoy the sunset every day.
The beach in front is clean (but the island as a whole is one of ther celanest I have seen).
I wish they could keep the maintanance of the whole place a bit more. Its easy to see that things have not been fixed in some time. Also, they should change/offer to change towls you get a bit more often. If you dont ask them yourself, they will not get changed besides cleaning day (wich is ca every fouth-fifth day). By that time they get really smelly. So dont be shy, ask for new towls.
Also, 2 of the three times they changed our sheets, there were blood stains on them, wich was kinda gross. They also do most of the dishwashing by hand, so check your plate, cup and knives/forks before eating, as they are not always totally clean.
Breakfast is included, but its the same all the time. Toasted bread with some butter and jam. Sometimes they have cuppla types of fruit.
Considering the prices on Aitutaki, its a totally resonable place.
I would recomend it for people on a budget, as you get your moneys worth, but if Im gonna go there again, im not gonna stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Cove is located on one of the best sandy beaches on the island of Aitutaki, Cook Islands, with great swimming and snorkeling areas. Paradise Cove is locally owned and operated by the people of Aitutaki. We offer self-catering bungalows right on the beach. Our philosophy is to share our beautiful culture and unique island with visitors from all over the world. We have 10 Beachfront Bungalows right on the beach for singles or double/twin travelers and 2 Garden Suites (just right behind the beachfront bungalows) suitable for families of 4 persons. From the balcony of your private beachfront studio take in the magnificent lagoon scenery. In the evenings relax as the sun sets, giving you the most breathtaking scene in Aitutaki. Experience great hospitality at Paradise Cove with warm and friendly staff that will enhance your stay on the island of Aitutaki. See the whales in all their splendor going past the reef of Paradise Cove Lodges from your balcony during whale season. Paradise Cove's restaurant "Coconut Shack" right on the beach is open 7 days for dinner Island Night Buffet with Cultural Show every Saturday 7.30pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Cove Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Aitutaki
- Paradise Cove Lodges Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands