“Beautiful Spot”

Samade on the Beach Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Aitutaki
Cuisines: Barbecue, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Samade on the Beach Polynesian inspired restaurant and bar has stunning views and is located on the lagoons edge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available. Our special dinner nights include: Tuesday’s Aitutaki island feast and cultural show, Sunday’s BBQ fish & chicken curry. For the rest of the week try our a la carte menu.
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Samadee has the best location on the main Island. Protected from the prevailing wind and right on Outoo Beach. The food has improved a lot from 2 years ago and the new owners are doing a brilliant job on the refurbishment!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had a great night here with tasty fresh food and helpful friendly staff. A true Aitutaki experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a mahi mahi salad on fresh greens with rocket greens!! It was delish and a nui or young coconut! Yummy and the best chocolate cake with ice cream!! the next night we popped in for island night after eating at the Boathouse. Island night was great!!
Get up and dance and shake your money maker polynesian style. The guy I grabbed to dance with me told me "hey I have five kids" maybe I was too agressive grabbing his hand. But after dancing I might just have met the love of my life who was in the audience watching!! tbc

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went to Samade on the Beach several times whilst on Aitutaki. The staff make the best thickshakes and smoothies. There is seating right on the beach and you can watch people paddle boarding or kayaking while you are having your drinks. There is a sandy beach where the children can have fun finding hermit crabs and racing them. The view is lovely - out over the lagoon. I would recommend Samade for anyone wanting a casual place to eat and have a drink.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great views of the lagoon from this spot, and a good, varied menu. Staff were friendly and accommodating.