Location was perfect. Beautiful view of the lagoon and view of the expensive Aitutaki Lagoon Resort! Steve was an excellent host. Picked us up from the airport. Taught us to ride scooters. Eco toilet is nothing to worry about. I was hesitant at first but it does not smell at all (better than a regular toilet). For the price and the location, this was the perfect place to stay! Restaurants are nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki accommodation is comprised of 8 self catering beachfront bungalows sleeping a maximum of 3 Adults each or 2 adults and 2 small children. Each bungalow accommodation offers Queen size beds ensuite bathroom with hot and cold water, in room fans, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cook top, utensils, rain water fountain and tea / coffee facilities and fully screened rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ranginui's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranginui`s Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Aitutaki
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands