Spent a week here last year. Great staff, willing to help in any way. The motorbike they gave me had some water in the gas and it failed after a one hour tour of the island. A local maori gentleman stopped and asked if he could be of assisstance. He phoned Steve at Ranginui's and he sent his son in law over by car to pick me up whereby he lent me the car until he had another bike to give me. Now that's customer service. I otherwise had an incredible trip here and in Rarotonga at Shangri La self catering Cottages. I was there a year ago this week. I miss it. Kayaking the lagoon to deserted motus, one of them where they filmed the TV show Survivor Cook Islands. If you get the chance, do yourself a favour and go see any of these 15 gorgeous islands that make up the Cook Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki accommodation is comprised of 8 self catering beachfront bungalows sleeping a maximum of 3 Adults each or 2 adults and 2 small children. Each bungalow accommodation offers Queen size beds ensuite bathroom with hot and cold water, in room fans, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cook top, utensils, rain water fountain and tea / coffee facilities and fully screened rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ranginui's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranginui`s Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Aitutaki
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands