We had the pleasure of staying here and were amazed that for an affordable price we could stay in Aitutaki for even longer. I suggest a week minimum here if you enjoy water sports and a relaxed beach setting. Steve is a gracious host and a very kind hearted man who made our stay that extra bit special.
Ranginuis looks onto the same Lagoon as the Lagoon resort and at a fraction of the cost it the best option when weighing in cost and location. We will be back again and thanks also to the lovely housekeeper Lani who was so friendly during our stay.
The kite surfing, whale watching, one foot island trip all with Wet and Wild is truly amazing and bookable through the resort. Quinton and his wife Melo looked after us very well and the lunches were best we've had on day trips.
Keep up the good work Ranginuis!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki accommodation is comprised of 8 self catering beachfront bungalows sleeping a maximum of 3 Adults each or 2 adults and 2 small children. Each bungalow accommodation offers Queen size beds ensuite bathroom with hot and cold water, in room fans, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cook top, utensils, rain water fountain and tea / coffee facilities and fully screened rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ranginui's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranginui`s Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Aitutaki
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands