Loved our stay here. It was by far a great location. Some rooms don't have air cond and if this is a problem for you, then ask for one with. Steve is very helpful, and continues to touch base to make sure you're enjoying yourself. He also books things for you and makes the stay enjoyable. Makes you feel like you're staying in a friends home. Walk out of your room and swim. Location is A+++++++++++.
Highly recommend if you are after a relaxing no frills place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki accommodation is comprised of 8 self catering beachfront bungalows sleeping a maximum of 3 Adults each or 2 adults and 2 small children. Each bungalow accommodation offers Queen size beds ensuite bathroom with hot and cold water, in room fans, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cook top, utensils, rain water fountain and tea / coffee facilities and fully screened rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ranginui's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranginui`s Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Aitutaki
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands