best swimming on the island.......great food, great people. You can be in the most beautiful place in the world but still the people make it what it is. Easy 5 min walk to scooter hire at The Boat Shed Bar and Restaurant as well as the Koru Cafe. But the food at Samade is fantastic you don't need to go anywhere else. I loved the friendliness of Thomas, Ned, Lexi and all the others whose names I never got - nothing was too much trouble - and of course Ned always insisted on more cocktails!!!!! Can't wait to come back!!!! My only recommedation to the new owners would be to update both bath towels and beach towels - but no biggie really just a recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aitutaki Village is a small boutique resort on Aitutaki in the Cook Islands. Situated on the white sandy beach of Ootu (meaning full moon) on the south western point of the island. The property provides a quiet and relaxing environment on the edge of the protected Aitutaki lagoon, ideal for swimming and water activities at all tides.The Polynesian inspired restaurant and bar has stunning views and is located on the lagoons edge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available everyday, we also offer special dinner evenings, lagoon cruises, private island excursions, rental vehicles, kayaks and island tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samade On The Beach Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Village South Pacific - Cook Islands