Lovely hosts and fantastic food. Sweet bungalows all beside the world's best Lagoon.Heaven on Earth.
This is Polynesian Hospitality at its best and the food was much better than expected. We felt so very warmly welcomed and enjoyed loved our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aitutaki Village is a small boutique resort on Aitutaki in the Cook Islands. Situated on the white sandy beach of Ootu (meaning full moon) on the south western point of the island. The property provides a quiet and relaxing environment on the edge of the protected Aitutaki lagoon, ideal for swimming and water activities at all tides.The Polynesian inspired restaurant and bar has stunning views and is located on the lagoons edge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available everyday, we also offer special dinner evenings, lagoon cruises, private island excursions, rental vehicles, kayaks and island tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aitutaki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samade On The Beach Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Village South Pacific - Cook Islands