We loved our second visit to Aitutaki and our stay at Samade. The location is fantastic and though it doesn't have the luxury of the bigger resorts we prefered Samade's relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Thomas and Liz are in the process of updating Samade and we are looking forward to seeing the final result on their website but we were more then happy with our large room, the lovely gardens and the great access to the beach. Great idea to have the clothes racks on the decks for us to use - I had bought some line and pegs with me but didn't need them. The kitchen in our room had everything we needed for food we bought for our lunches. Thomas, Liz, Lexie and all the staff made us feel very welcome and we would recommend Samade to anyway going to Aitutaki. We went fishing with Black Pearl Charters and Thomas arranged for our tuna to be cooked for us. It was fantastic and so were all the meals we had at Samade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aitutaki Village is a small boutique resort on Aitutaki in the Cook Islands. Situated on the white sandy beach of Ootu (meaning full moon) on the south western point of the island. The property provides a quiet and relaxing environment on the edge of the protected Aitutaki lagoon, ideal for swimming and water activities at all tides.The Polynesian inspired restaurant and bar has stunning views and is located on the lagoons edge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available everyday, we also offer special dinner evenings, lagoon cruises, private island excursions, rental vehicles, kayaks and island tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aitutaki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samade On The Beach Hotel Aitutaki
- Aitutaki Village South Pacific - Cook Islands