I came to aitutaki to relax, snorkel and have a real Pacific island experience. This was the perfect place for all of it. Simple but clean and homely huts, just on the beach with beautiful snorkeling spots all around. Very helpful and nice hosts giving me tips on the best shops and places to go on the island and helping me with everything I needed, straight away.
Going out with them to the lagoon was also a huge treat, with a wonderful lunch and good company.
Skip the pricey and boring resorts and have a personal and wonderful experience with Tracey and Trevor instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet budget rustic self contained absolute beachfront huts on the nicest natural snorkeling and swimming beach on beautiful Aitutaki, Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Matriki Beach Huts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matriki Beach Huts Hotel Aitutaki
- Matriki Beach Huts Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands