Our experience on Aitutaki was made perfect with our stay at the rustic Matriki Beach Huts. Fred and Kristene are top notch managers and provided us with incredible lagoon and reef experiences. We were kept busy with snorkelling, swimming with turtles, viewing stingrays, watching flying fish and catching yellow fin tuna. Their knowledge of the islands and the culture was valuable to give us the background we needed towards an understanding of the people. Fred has a pet rooster he has trained not to crow! It was a real hit! The huts are functionable comfort with refrigerators, coffee makers and toasters. The environment is quite clean and very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet budget rustic self contained absolute beachfront huts on the nicest natural snorkeling and swimming beach on beautiful Aitutaki, Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Matriki Beach Huts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matriki Beach Huts Hotel Aitutaki
- Matriki Beach Huts Aitutaki, South Pacific - Cook Islands