We stopped here late and were tired the room was clean and comfortable but if i stay somewhere for more than one night i need a TV to sit down and watch at the end of the day. We like the little store and we enjoyed the food for breakfast. The only thing is that it took over an hour to get it and i know they were working on it cause i could see them but when you make everything to order it might be a good idea to have more than one person in the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WINTER HOURS - Please plan to stop in to allow us to stay open! 12PM-8PM 7 days Gwin's Lodge is the closest restaurant and lodging to the confluence of the Kenai and Russian Rivers, the world's best salmon fishery. We are nestled at the base of the majestic Kenai Mountains in the Chugach National Forest, and across from the turquoise waters of the Kenai River. Our central location (about 100 miles from Anchorage, 50 miles from Seward, and 50 miles from Kenai) makes all indoor and outdoor recreational activities throughout the Kenai Peninsula easily accessible to our guests. Whether it's fishing, viewing wildlife, sightseeing, rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, hiking, or panning for gold, make Gwin's Lodge your recreational headquarters! Famous full-service restaurant. Our tackle store is stocked with fishing tackle and equipment, convenience items, and Alaska souvenirs. We can book your guides and excursions free of cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gwin's Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwins Hotel Cooper Landing
- Gwin's Lodge And Restaurant Alaska/Cooper Landing