“Great photo op!”
Review of Tai's Weather Rock

Ranked #43 of 69 things to do in Rarotonga
Type: Other
Reviewed 13 October 2013

As said, very clever idea. Never took much notice the first day we walked past - thinking it was a serious weather prediction. But looked again the next time and its pretty novel! Worth a stop for a photo.

1  Thank KPwhanau
"muri"
"island"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Very clever, I had seen this before when I stayed at the Pacific resort some years ago. I had meant to make my own in New Zealand but like all good intentions I have yet to do it. Who knows now I have seen it again I might just do it'

1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I only just noticed the rock as we walked up the beach. Very funny and of course very true. Worth taking a photo to add to your collection. Might even make one for my backyard.

1  Thank Lee T
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is the funniest thing and accurate too. When rock is wet it's raining and swinging it's windy. We had both unfortunately.

1  Thank travelgo2013