“Group or couples”
Review of Cocoputt

Cocoputt
Ranked #3 of 69 things to do in Rarotonga
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Loved the challanges on this course, only one dislike was not enough shelter whenits super hot. But great fun in all.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We loved Cocoputt. We had the whole place to ourselves. Highly recommend visiting.
Make sure you pack a hat as there is not alot of shade.

2  Thank Paekiri
Reviewed 28 November 2013

If you are looking to get sloshed on a Wednesday, this is your place. If you are looking for a low-key Wednesday outing, stay at the beach. I went to Coco Putt looking for the later and was surprised to see shots on the course. I'm no prude, but it just sort of took me by surprise. I was all in for the $20 burger, beer and putt putt deal, but wasn't really into the scene I stumbled upon. We got a ride from the business, too, so we ended up being kept captive until the end of the night with the bar owner forcing shots on us. All in all the people were nice and it was fun (oh, and the fish burger was really good!!), but it just wasn't what I was looking for.

1  Thank spankyandsarah
Reviewed 13 November 2013

A good place to come especially when you're on scooters exploring the island. The greens were good, if slightly run down.

1  Thank KiwiJane11
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We enjoyed a round of putt putt one afternoon, the course was really good but unfortunately we picked lunchtime to go which meant that the sun was burning hot…definitely good value at $10 per adult but after we played we found out that they offer night games with dinner which we would suggest as an alternative to being sunburnt playing during the day!

1  Thank srobbo1