“Good brownie!”

Coco Latte
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Rarotonga
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opposite Wigmores Superstore, same owners as CocoPutt.
Melbourne, Australia
“Good brownie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Was waiting for bus at Wigmore's and decided to use this place to pass some time between buses, Was here on Mon 31 March and had a brownie and soft drink....Service friendly and food good!

• Visited March 2014

Wellington, New Zealand
“Best Coconut Milkshakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

You have to try Coco Latte's fresh coconut milkshakes, they are absolutely delicious.
Coco latte are located opposite Wigmore's.

Visited October 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Great gathering place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I find it funny that we go to a tropical island to experience the life but always get drawn back to a cafe for a latte or two every morning.

We were there for a wedding next door.

It was great. The staff were great, the food awesome. The only thing that I can say is that my cappuccino was never right. The guy needs to get the milk right on top of the coffee and then it would make all the difference.

I would be happy to come back over to give lessons....

Visited April 2014
Tasmania
“Best Coffee on the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I visited this place three times while on the Island as I love my coffee. I prefer my coffee strong and bold and they made it like that for me which I appreciated. For a small cafe they have a varied menu and lovely outside dining shaded with umbrellas. There is plenty of parking both sides of the road and it is situated opposite Wigmore's supermarket which is great for restocking your supplies at reasonable prices and they sell petrol. Back to Coco Latte - their toasted sandwiches were great and tasty and also their milkshakes and smoothies (my friends tell me) were superb and yummy. If you are a coffee addict like me and don't like milky watery coffee go here and they will make it according to your taste.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank NeroliTasmania
New Zealand
“Just perfect !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I've tried lots of cafes and restaurants around the island on my trips but at last I found somewhere I could be sure of consistently good food and drinks. Always good sized portions, beautifully presented and delicious. The prices are very good and the quality excellent. Matt and Vanessa are a very friendly couple and always make guests to the island feel welcome, giving useful information and just taking the time to have a friendly chat. The Nu Shake is delicious but for me the Iced Mocha was a dream. The hot roast beef sandwich is totally yummy, the chicken and feta salad has nice thick slices of chicken breast and a tasty dressing, the Eggs Benedict with bacon was perfect, I love my bacon extra crispy and they were happy to cook it just how I like it! The cakes are very good especially the cheesecakes, try the Mars Bar Cheesecake for total indulgence! I'll be back again for a few weeks in August and I'm looking forward to eating there. Not often I can say this but I could not fault anything I ate or drank. A big thumbs up for this place for coffee and cake or a tasty lunch.

• Visited March 2014