“Heaven Must Be There”

US$38.71*
and up
Fire on Water Night Paddling Tour in Rarotonga
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us on the water for a fun and thrilling day of Kitesurfing and Paddle Boarding! We are the ONLY kitesurfing and paddle board school on the rock. Maybe you want to stay fit on your holiday? Don't miss the latest fitness classes like SUP Yoga and SUPilates or schedule a personalized training session.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Friendly staff assisted us with SUP's at $15 per hour and a whole lagoon to explore. Some SUP's have the GoPro attachment already fixed, however they are more then happy for you to attach yours. The lagoon itself has a few islands you can visit or paddle around and on the two occasions we boarded the weather was clear and the lagoon was not choppy.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Started with a group of 7 of us (paddleboard newbies) doing pilates with Bryn, lots of fun and laughing all round. Came back for more in the following days. Bryn and Ash introduced us to a game of paddle board polo which was something akin to battleships where you try taking anybody in your way off their paddleboard by charging them. All round fun especially for groups. Cant recomend these guys highly enough. Will be back for more. Thanks Bryn and Ash

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Brynn was fabulous! She gave incredibly good lessons in Kite Surfing...the spouse got to Paddle Board while I had lessons. Very knowledgeable, relaxed but intense (if that's possible!) lessons!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I spent my Christmas holidays in Rarotonga and while the island itself is beautiful, it was my kite-boarding lessons with Kitesup that made my holiday. It was an ideal setting to learn how to kite-board in with the shallow, warm, calm waters of Rarotonga’s lagoon and the island’s steady supply of wind. The local kite-boarding scene there is very welcoming as well. The team of instructors at Kitesup were both friendly and professional and I can’t thank them enough for making my trip to Rarotonga such a memorable one. With no previous experience I was able to learn how to kite-board in just 3 lessons! My instructor, Troy, made learning to kite-board easy and fun as he broke up the learning process into stages and was extremely supportive and encouraging throughout. The entire team was extremely supportive and encouraging as they continued to support me and cheer me on as I began kite-boarding on my own after all of my lessons were finished. Their obvious love of the sport is infectious and the pride they take in being instructors made my learning experience an amazing one. I would recommend Kitesup in Rarotonga to anyone who is interested in kite-boarding.

1  Thank Lyndzeh S
Reviewed 22 February 2013

My family and I, spent just over a week on Raro, (not long enough!!). I had contacted the guys from Kitesup before arriving in the hope of getting further lessons for kiteboarding and they were a great help. Although the wind was low, the gear was great and I progressed to where I wanted to be and had the confidence to carry on when I got home on my own. The crew were also full of local knowledge and only to happy to share this with you. My kids enjoyed paddle boarding while I was having my lessons, and the location is just ammazing! We will be back!!!