Sunrise Beach Bungalows
US$244
US$322
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Aro'a Beachside Inn(Arorangi)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
Hotels.com
US$482
US$450
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$515/night.

US$457
Palm Grove(Vaimaanga)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdown the roadscreen doorbasic accommodationairport pickhermit crabscook islandsbeach bungalowrelaxing stayexplore the islandmurichickenswhalessupplieslockgear
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We chose to stay at Sunrise Beach Bungalows for our first holidays in Rarotonga and we were glad to stay there! Caryn and Brian are really welcoming and helpfull people. They take good care of there host :) We had a bungalow with sea vue and we loved it! Every day we had a glass of wine on our terrace...really relaxing :) Perfect place to do that! Moreover, the Muri lagoon is close and reachable by foot.
I, therefore, recommend you to stay there, especially if you are in couple :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This was our first visit to Rarotonga and we certainly enjoyed it, not least because of the friendly atmosphere at Sunrise. Caryn and Brian made us welcome with a free airport pick-up and first breakfast. We had to move after our first night in order to fix the roof on our first cottage but this was done simply and without any fuss.

The cottages have all you need. Being right on the sea there is a pleasant breeze plus a ceiling fan to keep you cool. The pool is great and we had it to ourselves whenever we wanted a swim. Snorkel gear was there for us to borrow, although we had to walk about a km to Muri to be able to swim in the lagoon.

TV was not great and the Wi-Fi was a bit inconsistent but these seem to be symptomatic of the island rather than Sunrise.

We would love to be able to return!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

There is not one thing I would change about our trip to ratotonga. Caryn and brian made it such a fun and welcoming experience for us. We would often sit and have a cofee and a laugh with them late at night. Felt as if we were relaxing with family. The room we stayed was cosy and homely and we felt as tho we were central to everything. My best friend was staying in apartments down the road paying 450 a night and I honeslty felt more at home and comftble staying in our lil garden unit. When my partner would go out and cruise around the island on the scooter I always looked foward to returning back to our unit so we could see caryn and brian.i miss them so much already. Also there is a tatoo shop right next door to there and I would recomend anybody to get a tatoo from this shop. My partner and I both did amd we could not have been happier. The tatoo artist is polly and he is extremly talented. I hope to keep in contact with caryn and miss her so much already.if I ever go back to rarotonga, sunrise beach bungalos is wher I will be staying. Honestly best experience ever and I thank caryn and brian for that. Xox

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I cannot stress enough how much owners Caryn & Brian did for us while we stayed with them. We had booked in for our Wedding/honeymoon and all the way through from the time we booked, to when they picked us up from the airport, to providing transport during our stay, free rooms & upgrades to helping us organise our wedding day, free toll calls to our family, guided tour of the town to shouting my hair and make-up for the actual day of the wedding. They became like surrogate parents and we loved every minute of our stay as it completely took away any stress we may have had.

The rooms and location were ideal, nice and comfortable and right on the beach. We highly recommend staying here and will definitely be back next time.

1  Thank RTaylor69
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Our stay was absolutely fantastic from the moment Caryn picked us up from the airport, complimentary of Sunrise Beach Bungalows.

Thanks very much to Caryn and Brian for their hospitality. The extra little things you did which weren’t part of the deal made our holiday a great one – giving us breakfast on the first morning, letting us drive your car around that saved us a lot of money, cutting young coconuts for us to drink.

The garden bungalow was absolutely superb and so was the entire premise – very good for relaxation and value for money.

Great swimming and snorkelling at “Fruits of Rarotonga” - only a short walk away or take the resident car. Fill up your free drinking water on the way or back!

Brilliant, we’ll be back and recommend for everyone.

1  Thank MilkyWayTravels