“Cutest place ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Garden Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Delta Junction
Garden Bed & Breakfast
Seymour, Connecticut, United States
“Cutest place ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

Highly recommend this location. The cabins are clean and have everything you could need. The breakfast is outstanding and Bonnie and her husband are the nicest couple.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Nenana, Alaska, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

My sister had never been to a bed and breakfast, and was very nervous about "sleeping in a stranger's house." After staying here however, she nevers wants to stay in another hotel again! Bonnie and her husband were so accomodating and friendly - we checked in late and had to leave early - and the breakfast was divine. She made us pancakes with Alaskan blueberries, and they were so good, The cabin we stayed in is one of two brand new ones, and they had all the ammenities - living room, kitchen and full bath on the downstairs and two queen beds in the loft. My only regret is spending so little time at this charming B&B.

Room Tip: If you are traveling on a roadtrip like my family was, it is well worth the hour or so drive out of...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Meghan Q
Malvern, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

I visited Delta Junction in early December for business and was fortunate enough to stay with Bonnie and Rick at their Garden Bed & Breakfast. My room was spacious and extremely comfortable, breakfast was delicious and my hosts made me feel welcome and special. I would go out of my way just to visit Delta Junction so I could stay here again. Look no further!

Room Tip: The new cabins are warm, clean and comfortable, but any of the rooms in the main house are spacious...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank bailsman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

Great service, great accommodations and beautiful scenery. I have always felt at home due to Rick and Bonnie taking the time to go the exta mile. A top notch get away!

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank 3343
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

Was on business in Delta Junction and needed a place to stay. I had made reservations at another place but when I showed up... needless to say it was "not like the website." It look like storage containers put together to make a bunk house. So I went onto trip advisor to find something else and found Garden Bed and Breakfast. Bonnie and her husband were ond the road back from Fairbanks and quickly returned my call when they arrived at home. The had availability and was quite easy to get there. It is off the main road a couple of miles but well worth it. Both Bonnie and her husband were the most hospitible and a joy to be around. I had two nights stay with them and it was the best rest and pleasent experience in a very long time. I must also say the Alaskan BlueBerry Waffels are to die for!!!! Thanks and one day hope that I can visit again!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank bullfrog77
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

We stopped here in transit from Valdez to Fairbanks and after being on the road all day we had the most wonderful, peaceful evening. Bonnie advised us that there was no restaurants close-by and suggested we bring something to have for a meal. We sat in the beautiful garden and had our dinner with their friendly dogs at our feet. A tray then arrived with coffee and freshly baked cookies. After exploring the garden and glasshouse I had the best sleep of the whole trip. The breakfast was superb. We booked a shared bathroom room but it turned out we didn't have to share with other guests. They are in the process of building cabins which will be suitable for families and I'm sure these will be popular.
The Bed and Breakfast was a bit out of town but once settled in who would want to leave the surroundings.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank jaybe
Valdez, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at the Garden B&B. The room he stayed in was clean, comfortable, and exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was great, and abundant (even for my large appetite): blueberry waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit, coffee, and orange juice.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Delta Junction
Alaska Copper River B&B
Alaska Copper River B&B
#1 of 5 in Glennallen

Been to Garden Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!