Hotel Alyeska
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ski Inn(Girdwood)
Inn At Whittier(Whittier)
View Hotel
Eagle River Motel(Eagle River)
  • Free Internet
Parkwood Inn(Anchorage)
2,244 results
All reviewsglaciers restaurantski resorthiking trailsmountain topbeautiful hoteltram ridedouble muskyhot tubpond cafeaurora barturnagain armcable carlift ticketsski seasonski liftmountain viewnorthern lights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was the best hotel during our Alaska vacation, beautiful grounds and gardens, comfortable rooms/bed, nice pool & hot tub. The tram is not to be missed! If you are into hiking, you can hike up the mountain via the north trail and take the tram down for free. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I were part of a 2 week land/cruise tour of Alaska and our last night of the land portion was spent at the Hotel Alyeska. What a resort! The scenery was breathtaking- you could ride a cable car to the restaurant and bar at the top of the mountain ( make a reservation) At the top, they have a museum and the perfect view for drinks or dinner. The grounds were gorgeous, with a pond and trails ( I actually saw a moose swimming in the pond!) to utilize during your stay. The room was top notch and it was really hard to leave after just one night! I highly recommend a stay here while in Alaska!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel is set in the scenic mountains, with stunning views, great trail walks and a fabulous hot spa pool to relax in at the end of the day. The staff seem to be abit overworked and under staffed but it would have one of the most scenic hotels in the world . Similar to Switzerland or Banff in Canada.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Nine family members and friends all arrived at the Hotel Alyeska on Wednesday the 2nd of July. A beautiful hotel, grounds with very friendly staff. We used the hotel as the base of operations for 3 days before our Princess cruise left Whittier for Vancouver. The rooms were very large and comfortable. The dining room was great for breakfast either off the menu or the large buffet. There are a lot of cruisers going thru the hotel. They were turning over 350 people a day yet other than the tagged bags in the hallway it never seemed crowded. Unfortunately we waited too long to book the 7 Glacier restaurant as it was sold out all 3 days we were there. The tram ride to the summit was great and the deli at the top was worth a stop for a Glacier Beer. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking to stay in the area for a cruise.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmi13
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at the Hotel Alyeska on a recent tour of Alaska. The rooms are large and have a great mountain view as well as a view of the manicured grounds. I was told that this is Alaska's only 4-star hotel and I can see why. The woodwork is all cherry wood and is beautiful throughout. Out my 7th floor window, I could see the mountaintop tram that ascends the nearby 2000 foot ski peak. The restaurants are very good as well. I had the breakfast buffet and pizza in the bar and grill. Both were very good. Since I was in a tour group, I don't know the exact cost, but I would estimate about $200 per night. If this is your once in a lifetime trip, be sure to make this hotel part of your itinerary.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south face the tram.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo