“Great Philly Cheesesteak!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My mom and I stopped in at the Silvertip Grill and both ordered philly cheesesteaks. They were probably some of the best chesesteaks we have had! The service was great and the pricing was reasonable! Had a good menu selection- if I was ever in Girdwood again I would stop in for another delicious meal!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I've never had a meal I didn't like at the Silvertip. The staff is always really friendly and the beer is always cold. I've been several times and I'm sure I'll go again. One of my favorite places in Girdwood.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We came here on our way up to hike mt alyeska . I recommend the chips and dip and bread pudding . The halibut fish and chips are only okay . The service was okay also. There was a waiter there ( he had brown hair in a pony tail ) that was making sure everyone was taken care of whether it was his table or not .

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Doesn't look like much from the outside, well, doesn't look like much from the inside either. Very rustic, very Alaskan.

Service was excellent and the food was good. I think we all had burgers and reindeer sausage, which were very tasty. Wait staff very attentive and friendly.

Seemed to be a very popular place.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

My family enjoyed breakfast at the Silvertip. Good service and nice size portions. The menu had something for everyone. Small and cozy restaurant.