“6 cups and everyone was happy!”
Review of Java Haus

Java Haus
Ranked #21 of 24 Restaurants in Girdwood
Reviewed 1 May 2013

There were 6 people in our group and we decided to try a little bit of everything, and we all enjoyed it. I had the best Alaska Chai Ive ever had there! Will definitely go back!

There are newer reviews for Java Haus

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Ok, i am biased. I think Americans drink strange coffee. I miss Italian and French baristas when i travel in the US. I dont like Starbucks or anything which comes in uniform measurements. So, when I read the reviews for Java Haus, well, let's just say, the test is on. They source their beans from all over the world and roast them locally. I even bought some home. The coffee is great and they have CREMA....yes CREMA on the coffee! Sip your coffee in the shadow of the stormtrooper. This was my hang out for the short time that i was there. I was extremely sad when i used up the last of my Alaskan beans :(

1  Thank Yappas
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Small, local coffee place with great coffee (Latte made perfectly!) and delicious baked goods.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

You really need to try the breakfast burrito along with your morning cup of Joe. We lived in Girdwood for nearly 3 years before we made this amazing discovery and it's one of the best breakfasts anywhere!

1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My wife and I originally went to The Bake Shop for take-out lunch, but they were packed and we had a certain timetable we had to keep. Next door was a spice shop and they told us about the Java Haus, a short walk over a small wooden bridge. We were the only ones there so we were able to get in and out in a reasonable amount of time. It still took longer then ordering at a Connecticut deli, but the results were worth the extra wait. I had the Crow Creek Club-$8.50-Turkey, ham, bacon, lettuce, tomato and choice of cheese (I can't remember what my wife had). They made the bacon fresh which is one reason it took a little longer. The bread (I don't know what type) was outstanding. Now, I am a very critical person, but I will say for the record that this sandwich was one of the best I ever had. It was a hefty sandwich and so tasty. If you are in Girdwood around lunchtime I would wholeheartedly recommend you stop by. They also do breakfast, but we weren't in town long enough to sample their offerings.

1  Thank W-Hartford_CT