“Better options around!”

Pat and Windell's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Healy
Pat and Windell's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 8 Healy B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 September 2005

I was actually seriously considering staying at this B&B while going to Denali, but finally stayed at Denali Park Hotel instead. Actually checked out this place when I was at Healy, and was glad I didn't stay here!!

While the host seemed quite genial, the place itself had a dull desolate air about it and seemed quite dirty. The front room had a kind of stench, and though the rooms were ok, it has to be way cleaner! Was glad we weren't staying there.

They charge around 70-80$/night, and for just a few bucks more, there are many many better options around.

While I do hate to say this since the host himself was quite nice, I'd recommend that you find a better place.

6  Thank J K