“Healy Hights Family Cabins I LOVE”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Healy
Healy Heights Family Cabins
“Healy Hights Family Cabins I LOVE”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I love this place very very very much!!!!! Advice everybody visit this place!
Amazing place, so beautiful & clean cabins!
Rod & Mariloy are so wonderful. They become the part of me & my family!
Love & kind regards!!!!
Anna

Stayed August 2012, travelled solo

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 1 March 2013

This is one of the best places I have ever stayed. I have traveled from the East Coast to the West coast, Europe and Mexico, in well over 100 hotels high priced to low $30/night places. These cabins are the best. They are clean and well managed. It is one of the few places I wished I could stay longer just because of the room. My family stayed here in August ’12 during our visit to Denali National Park. I was worried about the drive to Healy being too far, but that 15 minute drive is fantastic. It is amazing the scenery you see in that short drive. It gives you a completely different perspective. If and when I go to Denali again I know where I will be staying. I should have wrote this right after our trip, but i had trip to Munich a month later and I just now getting to this as I plan this summers trip. We stayed in the Willow Cabin

2 Thank rmac_2
Mishawaka, Indiana
Reviewed 14 September 2012

My family stayed here the end of August during our visit to Denali National Park. This was our third trip to Denali but our first stay at Healy Heights Cabins. The town of Healy is about 15 minutes from the park entrance. The cabin is situated on a mountain ridge with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. We stayed in the Chalet Cabin which is a two bedroom cabin with a loft, full kitchen and bathroom. A large picture window looks out over the valley and mountains. The cabin has a large deck with a gas grill. My family only wished we knew about this place on our previous visits to Denali National Park. Great place with all amenities.

Dunedin, New Zealand.
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We stayed 3 nights in the Windward cabin at Healy Heights Family Cabins and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cabin was so clean and we had a beautiful view from the large window. It was great being able to BBQ on the deck and this helped our budget during our 3 week road journey in Alaska. It was so quiet and peaceful here and we were just so glad we chose to stay here and not closer to the park. The owners are very friendly, were very welcoming and helpful.
We did a bus tour into the park and also 3 different walks as well as seeing the sun setting on Mt. McKinley on our first night there (drove the 15 miles into the park). A wonderful experience coming back to Healy and the sun still shining at midnight!!
We would thoroughly recommend this accommodation to anyone travelling by car.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Ulladulla, Australia
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We had a wonderful stay at this property. The owners are friendly and very welcoming. The cabins are clean, modern and peaceful.
We stayed 2 nights and were so impressed. There are excellent facilities and the owners ensure your needs are met...just ask.
Rooms are cleaned, refreshments replenished and towels replaced daily - a nice touch.
This is one of those properties you just have to give praise about. Well done and thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: Just stay. You will leave happy.
1 Thank Kruzinoldguy
Eastman, Georgia
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We recently did a tour of the interior of Alaska after our cruise and chose Healy Heights as our base for 2 nights while spending time at Denali National Park July 27-28 and boy are we glad we did. We had a lovely little cottage called the "Windward" which had a small fridge, micro, dining table and even coffee, hot chocolate, etc. for our use, very clean and efficient. Once we saw the lodges and motels right around Denali, we were glad we didn't stay there - overcrowded and overpriced. Healy Heights is definitely the way to go if you have a rental car and not with an organized tour group. I highly recommend a "diy" tour including a stay at Healy Heights, we loved it. Gracious hosts and beautiful views too.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Terri A
Charleston, SC
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed in the "guest house" cabin and we were thrilled with our view and the coziness of our cabin. Could not have been better. The owners were very helpful. We highly recommend their establishment

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healy
Denali Park Hotel
Grande Denali Lodge
#2 of 6 in McKinley Village
Alaskan Spruce Cabins
EarthSong Lodge - Denali's Natural Retreat

Been to Healy Heights Family Cabins? Share your experiences!