“Nice Cafe”

Maura's Cafe and Deli
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Maura's cafe is formally known as Panarelli's ( same owners) has been in operating in Homer for seven years, it is located in historic Old Town Homer.
Connecticut
“Nice Cafe”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is a good place for lunch. A good selection of good,creative sandwiches. We also had soup which was yummy. It is small but we managed to find a place to sit.

Visited June 2014

london
“not quite what I ordered”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

A quaint place and relatively affordable. I ordered a bacon buttie but was disappointed that it came with egg and greens. The menu was not particularly clear. Would preferred just bacon. My friend had salmon on a bagel and loved it - so worth checking out.

Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best locs and bagels”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went to visit Homer and stayed in the hotel across the street the folks that worked there said Maura's place was great , so we stopped in, great was not the word for it ,the food was made with love the people that work there were sooo sweet, you felt like you were at home having a great meal with friends! I have to say it really was one of the best meals I have ever had, and I have travels a fair amount, can't wait to go back

• Visited June 2014
Hooksett NH
“Great Lunch!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch while spending a few days in Homer. They were closing early that day as they were preparing for a function. These ladies make a fabulous lunch, absolutely delicious and huge. They have some very interseting sandwich combinations. It's a small place so sometimes it is full, but the tables clear quickly. We were so pleased to find this little gem !

• Visited July 2014
Incline Village, NV
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Wow! A great break from the Spit joints, In Old Town Homer. Huge sandwiches on fresh French bread with delicious choices. I had the Hass and wild caught Shrimp. I had to eat it open faced I couldn't get it in my mouth! And I haven't even gotten to the soup...the special of the day..green power. Made of all kinds of greens from local farmers in a cream base. No kidding the best soup I've ever had. Now the great people, so friendly! If we were here longer we'd be going back. Can't recommend this enough!

Visited July 2014