“Great baked goods and coffee!”
Review of Two Sisters Bakery

Two Sisters Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Homer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Two Sisters Bakery is a cozy Cafe/Bakery located by Bishops Beach, serving delicious food in a warm inviting atmosphere. We feature fresh handmade pastries and breads, excellent coffee and thoughtfully prepared dinners using locally sourced ingredients. Open year round, we cater to locals and tourists. And yes, we do cater as well!
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Great place to warm up and have quality locally made food and coffee. No trip to Homer would be complete without a stop here.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

This is a great place to eat, meals and deserts! They do meatless Mondays and everything is so fresh and original. Wonderful place to eat

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in the front door. All of the breads looked wonderful, the danishes full of fruit, and the sticky buns sweeter than I could imagine. I was standing their contemplating my decision and the gentleman behind me asked if I was debating the sticky bun. I said yes, and he quickly said, "go for it, they're excellent". I ordered four, and brought them back to the family. That guy was right. When I paid for them the young lady quickly snatched up the credit card slip, turned around, and walked away without even saying thank you. Homer does not seem like the place where you would receive service like that, but I guess it takes all kinds... Overall the ambiance and food were great, maybe they're more polite during the busy season.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is a good bakery with a fun and unique atmosphere, however I would recommend the Sourdough restaurant and bakery over this place. Good little things, but they don't really offer meals.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Don't get me wrong their baked items are good. The restaurant in quaint, the people are nice, but not much flavor to the food. The soup was bland. I had a sandwich with raw mushrooms on it and the mushrooms where way past their time. The bread was good though

Been to Two Sisters Bakery? Share your experiences!