Seaside Farm
US$221
US$215
US$81
Hotels.com
Land's End Resort(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
US$105
US$95
Official Site
US$130
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsworking farmwood stovesoft grassmossyseashellscampfirecabinviewsalaska
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The cabins are cozy and quiet! The farm is the real gem though! Amazing landscape, gorgeous walk to the beach with mountain views all around! A place this magical always seems to draw special travels that lead to new friends! Mossy is an amazing host! Can't wait to return!

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Me and my boyfriend of three years spent our very first trip together in the Hideaway Cabin at Seaside Farm. We had an amazing trip, that we believe was in part due to the fantastic location and environment at Seaside Farm. This was not my first time being here, and I have never had anything but a positive experience. Seaside farm is quaint and cozy, with a main house that has electricity and a shared kitchen. There are several small cabins scattered throughout the farm, and on this trip in particular, the cabin was perfect for us. It had a wonderful view, a wood stove to help keep us warm (which is also equipped for cooking), and a small porch. As a working farm, there is a lot that is different at Seaside than your typical romantic getaway, but for us, it was perfect. The staff and owners are all incredibly friendly and very helpful with everything.
On past trips I have stayed in the main house (where there are rooms for rent) as well as in the camping meadow, and I reiterate: I have never had a negative experience at Seaside Farm. The prices are very good, and it is not too far from the rest of town. The cabins and the rooms for rent are all cleaned regularly, and there is an unforgettable view of Katchemak Bay that is the backdrop. Seaside Farm was the perfect romantic adventure, and I would return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: The cabins are more secluded better for couples and families. If you are traveling alone the rooms at the main house, or else the camping field, are both better options in terms of value. Camping is great for families as well.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I've camped here three times now in their camping meadow. I love it more and more every time I go! The prices are very reasonable... much better than what you'd find at a hotel or resort in the area. They have cabin rentals, a hostel, and a large field for tent camping. I can't speak to the cabin rentals or hostel, but I love to pitch a tent here. The owner is a very sweet lady. Her staff is friendly and accommodating. It definitely has a community feel. While guests can't burn individual campfires, I love that all of the guests just kind of gather for one large camp fire at night. It's a great way to meet some cool people from all over the globe. After reading the other reviews, I can see how this place wouldn't be for everyone. It's not a hotel and it's not luxury. It feels more like summer camp than a Holiday Inn. But, if you're more of the backpacking type, this place is perfect! If nothing else, the views are incredible. Check it out!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

What an enchanting place!! Most amazing views of the katchemak bay, nice sprawling private beach to enjoy! Charming cabins are so cute I would definitely recommend booking if you can. Over all great homer experience!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Really not a bad place. The beds are kinda old but we all had sleeping bags and were only crashing for the night. Shower was hot and bathroom was adequate. We were lucky enough to find this place at the last minute since our Homer leg was unplanned.

For those that are unfamiliar, the bunk house is under the main house through an outside entrance on the east side.

It's nothing special but met all our needs, hence the three stars (adequate). I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends