This was by far the nicest hotel we stayed in during our recent Alaska trip. We stayed at the adjacent house to the main building. Great beach view, quiet, peaceful. The room was extremely clean and tastefully decorated. Location is just outside town - we loved the fact there were not many people around. They do not serve breakfast but there are two places that do just down the street. You will not regret if you stay there. The staff was very polite and the room rates are fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings. The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves. The Seaside & Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. The Woodside Fishing Suites are located about a block away on Pioneer Ave and feature 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Inn And Homer Seaside Lodges
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel Homer
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges Alaska